Premium Member
2,038 Posts
welcome

BTW, the Caliber is NOT a dually:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you for the kind welcomes,

Some of you may be thinking what is this truck wheel place doing on our forum? Well I am here to give you that answer.

We are here to introduce our company to you, we are here to sponsor your fun, and we are here to answer any questions you may have.

We do sell truck wheels and components, but we also service a full hitch line and trailer parts. You may not have a need for the products we carry, but if you know someone who does, let them know about Southwest Wheel.

Darrick Sweeden
Southwest Wheel
www.southwestwheel.com
www.valleytrailerhitch.com
www.brakecontroller.com
www.trailerpart.com
www.utilitytrailerkit.com
www.secureyourtrailer.com
www.hdpsales.com
www.farmwheel.com

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
Thank you for the kind welcomes,

Some of you may be thinking what is this truck wheel place doing on our forum? Well I am here to give you that answer.

We are here to introduce our company to you, we are here to sponsor your fun, and we are here to answer any questions you may have.

We do sell truck wheels and components, but we also service a full hitch line and trailer parts. You may not have a need for the products we carry, but if you know someone who does, let them know about Southwest Wheel.

Darrick Sweeden
Southwest Wheel
www.southwestwheel.com
www.valleytrailerhitch.com
www.brakecontroller.com
www.trailerpart.com
www.utilitytrailerkit.com
www.secureyourtrailer.com
www.hdpsales.com
www.farmwheel.com

you JUST made the funniest post section... congrats!

http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12592

·
Registered
4 Posts
you JUST made the funniest post section... congrats!

http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12592
I was going to come back with here is a hitch, but I forgot they obsoleted them for this vehicle. So I guess it is kind of funny. Anyways if you ever need anything let me know. You should have seen the Lexus forum they photo shopped some dullies on one of their cars. It made me laugh, then another forum protested which also made me laugh, and some find humor in it.

Darrick Sweeden
Southwest Wheel

·
Premium Member
5,170 Posts
Awesome. I need a class IV hitch and brake controller for my Caliber SRT4.

·
Premium Member
5,170 Posts
I was going to come back with here is a hitch, but I forgot they obsoleted them for this vehicle. So I guess it is kind of funny. Anyways if you ever need anything let me know. You should have seen the Lexus forum they photo shopped some dullies on one of their cars. It made me laugh, then another forum protested which also made me laugh, and some find humor in it.

Darrick Sweeden
Southwest Wheel
If you would be able to get your hands on or make some 18 inch steel wheels that will fit our vehicle, plenty of people would quit joking and buy some.

People would want them for either winter tires, drag slicks, or even track tires.

·
Premium Member
5,170 Posts
Sweet, give us a call and we will hook you up.
:lol:

I was being sarcastic. The Caliber SRT4 isn't even rated for towing, it's not even recommended.

Now, 18 inch steel wheels to fit our cars would be something you could probably sell a few sets of.

·
Premium Member
33,175 Posts

Darrick Sweeden
Southwest Wheel
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you asked for it:

ok, ok, its mspaint :lol:

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.