Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Sweet!! Can't wait to see some performance mods start appearing ;)

Oh - and when will the integrated Ipod kit (the one that lets you use the steering wheel controls to change tracks .... not just listening to audio piped into the AUX port) be available?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Jeff and Ted!

MoparSupercenter.com is your one-stop shop for all of yourOEM, Mopar Performance, and certain aftermarket parts.

There may not be a whole lot out there for the Caliber yet, but it won't be long before the secret parts bin upgrades start to appear, as well as the Mopar Performance stuff.

When people start getting froggy and modifying the interiors of the cars, these are the guys you'll want to buy the OEM parts from. Compare their prices to your local stealership and you'll be amazed at how badly you were getting abused.

Ted and Jeff are more than just a place to buy stuff htough, they support their community in many, many ways.

Those of you attending the SRT Nationals this summer (shameless plug) will have Ted-n-Jeff to thank for the Wednesday night party.

On May 20th, they are having their annual carshow in North Charleston, South Carolina. A bunch of us drive in from Atlanta every year, people come in from North Carolina, Florida, and Illinois for this event. It's more than a carshow, there's drag racing and full contact Kart racing.

Moparsupercenter.com also supports our One Lap of America race effort, be sure to check us out at http://lake-effect-racing.com

See you guys at Florence Speedway in two weeks, and then at your event on the 20th.

Dale

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome aboard Mopar Supercenter.

Tyke

·
Registered
173 Posts
Dale Seeley said:
Compare their prices to your local stealership and you'll be amazed at how badly you were getting abused.
Now Dale, not all dealerships are stealerships. I won't mention their names due to this being a welcome thread for Mopar SuperCenter, but their are a couple of other dealer vendors sponsoring the SRT Nationals as vendors that are just as competitive and supportive of this pasttime as are the SuperCenter.

By the way, welcome Ted and Jeff!

·
Registered
118 Posts
TommyLee said:
Now Dale, not all dealerships are stealerships. I won't mention their names due to this being a welcome thread for Mopar SuperCenter, but their are a couple of other dealer vendors sponsoring the SRT Nationals as vendors that are just as competitive and supportive of this pasttime as are the SuperCenter.

By the way, welcome Ted and Jeff!
heh... You are right, but as a general rule, if you are looking at 'Local', and especially if you are in the Atlanta area, you're getting raped.

For example, MPSC and Woodhouse cannot ship fluids like ATF+4 or the LSD Friction Modifier. I flushed my tranny two weeks ago with new fluid, and just put in new stuff again (getting ready for Onelap). One gallon of ATF+4 costs $44 and change locally, and the friction modifier is $12.

If you call someone like MPSC (or Woodhouse) to buy a clutch, they are able to tell you what fluids are needed. I have to argue with the parts guys at the local stealerships every time to get them to do me the favor of selling me the friction modifier. According to them, it's only in the Jeep Grand Cherokee rear-end.

So why is it that there are only about four dealerships in the nation that understand the concept of customer service? Places that you can call and get decent prices as a complete stranger? MPSC didn't know me from Adam when I started buying there. I kept them a secret as long as I could, and bought every PT convertible swaybar that DCX would sell for a long time....

By the way, it has nothing to do with being an SRT Nationals vendor, being considered 'good' in my opinion. It's an added benefit to us, but not required. "Forum Dodge" is another good one, used to be the only good one before MPSC and Woodhouse came along. But, if I wanted discount prices, MPSC is the only option. As good as Woodhouse is, they expect you to pay almost full price for their parts. Cars on the other hand, different story, Woodhouse rules in the new car/truck department. I asked both of them to support Nationals. I did not ask the local stealerships....

Dale

edit: By the way, etiquette eludes me... It may be Ted and Jeff's forum, and they may be supporting many of the causes that I support, but I'll still say "Woodhouse" here. Personal integrity is more important than anything else.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thank You for the warm welcome! We have the Caliber Performance parts already on our website and we are adding the accessories almost daily. If you need help with all things "Caliber" please feel free to call us at 1-800-456-5337, drop us a pm or send us a email. We look foward to assisting the members here with all your parts and accessory needs.
Jeff

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome! :)

Ive bought some stuff for my neon from you guys before

1 - 13 of 13 Posts