Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to be redoing the look and feel of this site and might switch to another color scheme.

We are looking for the color that really encompasses the Caliber -- so, help us out. Give us suggestions as to what color we should go with?

(We usually base the color on a factory paint scheme, so I guess let us know what everyones favorite Caliber color is?)

·
Registered
506 Posts
marine blue... plus it'll be easier on the eyes than the red...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybee I need to make a poll. Does anyone have a list of all the factory colors available?

·
Registered
506 Posts
check dodge web site? come on now mr administrator....

·
Registered
97 Posts
steel blue might be too dark for the site.. so.. I guess Marine blue would do it...

·
Registered
89 Posts
SUNBURST ORANGE ALL THE WAY!!!;)

·
Registered
506 Posts
eeew waaaaay too bright.. i don't wanna go blind on here...

·
Registered
506 Posts
my only issue is the harshness of the red... i mean it's bright and may fatigue me even more while on duty trying to live life on the forums lol

·
Registered
911 Posts
Since Sunburst Orange is currently ONLY available on the Caliber, I'd say SunBurst Orange. It makes the site stick out more and is unique to the Caliber. Marine Blue would make the site look like a gay website (no offense to anyone here).

·
Registered
911 Posts
Amandyke said:
Ooo Oooo SOLAR YELLOW

PUKES! Solar yellow PUKES!!! Worst color ever made! PUKES!!!!

·
Banned
400 Posts
b0r0n said:
In all the commercials, and print ads, the Caliber is black.. a black site would be pretty boring. I'm partial to the Steel Blue. Honestly, though, I don't see a problem with the Red.. it's a total Dodge colour.
WHO SAID SO??

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! How about mixing BLACK with MARINE BLUE??? Hmmmm, WORD!:D

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
the orange says caliber.. i LIKE blue better, but orange says caliber.. [since some of the other colors are on PT cruisers also]

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Official Caliber Color list, 2007 Model Year:

Black
Bright Sliver Metallic
Marine Blue
Solar Yellow
Steel Blue Metallic
Stone White
Sunburst Orange
Light Khaki Metallic

There you go ekool!!:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
How about a motif of every caliber color. Banner one color, horizontal lines another, etc....that way you'll please everyone!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts