Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got the rundown on my car...which isnt going to get here NOW TILL THE 16th!!!! It was suppose to be in Tampa by now and I should have received it at dealerhip on the 8th. Said Carrier can put on hold????? What does that mean??????????? I am so darn frustrated...another 2 weeks to wait now!!! UGHHHH!

·
Registered
147 Posts
From what I've been seeing on here, schedules keep slipping. So the moral is dates received from dealer/DCX/Playboy42, etc. should be taken as best possible estimate.

We ordered May 1 & last week was told that it *should* ship on Aug 11 & arrive ~10 days later. However, I'm realistically expecting for the dealer to actually receive it in early September.

J

·
Registered
911 Posts
Yeah my "estimated" ship date has been pushed back 2 times!!!! It was supposed to be built July 7th and that was pushed back. Then it was supposed to be built July 28th and that was pushed back. I gotta check back late Monday, early Tuesday for a new update. I hope to goes to D1 this coming week. I also ordered May 1st...been in D status since June 5th. 2 MONTHS IN D STATUS!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts