Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw this picture today from a European Caliber and I was wondering what the heck it is:confused:

lol not the esp button or the hazards switch... the switch next to the hazards switch, where the airbag thing goes on canadian calibers

·
Registered
340 Posts
As in "up and down" I am assuming, not "low, medium, high" intensity?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi !

yes this a switch for adjustable headlights, more there is heavy things in the car, more you press down the switch ..It's very good to don't dazzle any other drivers .

There is no genuine sport badge in europe (probably a personal sticker ) . But in some country like here in france there a "pack sport" including 18" wheels, color dashboard, 2 colors seats and boston accoustics system . this pack cost 1490 euros ( about 2000 $ ).

Regards .

·
Registered
590 Posts
correct its to adjust the headlights how far they shine!

in germany it must be installed @ all cars...
cause light comes up if you load your trunk and you'll blind the other cars.
:)

but i never use it!
:p

·
Registered
65 Posts
I find it neat how in Europe cars get a tad more features that are standard. Here they strip it down as much as they can before the law says no more.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Yes, you would think they could throw in a glovebox light... is that too much to ask for? :confused:

·
Registered
65 Posts
IBUILDCALIBERSUAW1268 said:
Yes, you would think they could throw in a glovebox light... is that too much to ask for? :confused:

You can never have enough lights! The Caliber is suppose to be all about tailgating or whatever and the backseat is darks as a cave!

·
Registered
172 Posts
In American Calibers, you'll find your passenger airbag light in that spot. Each of my "spots" in that area are used up since I've got ESP and heated seats ;)

Chanda

·
Registered
14 Posts
kaj27 said:
I find it neat how in Europe cars get a tad more features that are standard. Here they strip it down as much as they can before the law says no more.
Yes but we pay more than they do in the States - especially in the UK. At least they can choose to "spec" up.

I do think it is strange they don't sell Diesel Calibers over there since, judging from this forum, there would be a strong demand for them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts