Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kind of hope for leather but a cheap one maybe leatherette<sorry for spelling>because it is cheaper and i believe it does not fade and crack so much
Maybe an acr option
It would be nice to pick the rims and tires for whatever look and performance you are looking for

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
projector headlights [standard or otherwise.. at least for the higher end models-- because just about EVERY other brand does it].. i'd also like the rallye grille section as an option.. and an upgraded suspension for the SRT model @ least.. i say bring back the deliniation of the 1gens..

·
Registered
130 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
na I would want standard....please let this be standard equipment on the Caliber...

Headlights like the R/T Magnum...Standard
Yea it would be a good idea to have as standard, but then its just gonna raise the price that much more.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i agree no srt design
maybe sum spinnaz or sumthin
^^^^im kidding pleasedcx do not read that or you will lose a customer

·
Registered
130 Posts
sr4tuner said:
yeah i agree no srt design
maybe sum spinnaz or sumthin
^^^^im kidding pleasedcx do not read that or you will lose a customer
HELLZ YEA, Bring on da 26in spinnerz YO:D!! LOL cant wait to see these things on pimp my ride.....or crusing through the hood:eek:....LOL

·
Registered
130 Posts
sr4tuner said:
oh gaaaareat!
Bring on the tony!! woot:D.
Someone photoshop a caliber into a gangster mobile, and put tony in the driverseat.....maybe pooh riding shotgun, and piglet holdin the fort down in the back.:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts