Dodge Caliber Forums banner

What to do?!?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I need you honest opinion. I have an SXT sport. Now with the rough ride im having (see my "I got the shakes" thread), should I consider getting an R/T??? Also, what do you think I could get for a trade in ($19,200 sticker)???

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Wait to see what the problem is. You'r egoing to go upside down on your loan trying to get into a R/T.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wont go upside down unless they offer me less than 16. Remember I did not pay anywere near sticker!!! Thank you TYCO!!!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
black-sxt-sport said:
i wont go upside down unless they offer me less than 16. Remember I did not pay anywere near sticker!!! Thank you TYCO!!!
As soon as you drove off the lot, you automatically lost $2K of the price. Check out www.edmunds.com and see what the value of your car is. Edmunds is closer to what you will actually get then Kelly Blue Book. And you won't get anywhere close to retail for your car as a trade in, especially if it's broke.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Supply and Demand :)

Demand is HIGH for Calibers (with correct options) and supply is low and will stay low. Remember, currently Belvidere is the only plant building them and we are also building the JEEP Compass and soon the JEEP Patriot all down the same line. If you were a big company and the workers were all making the same $MONEY$ per hour to build a Caliber vs. the higher price tag JEEPs what would you want them to build?

Don't let the dealers screw you!

Just my $.02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts