Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my Caliber a couple of weeks ago, i got alot of options which surely bumped up the price. So the one I ordered did not have the machined-face aluminum wheels. It has 17' inch steel wheels with wheel covers. Now I never owned a car with these and kinda freaked out! I am not a fan of wheel covers!! They dont look too good and they end up falling off sometimes. Anybody have any pictures or comments if they've seen one with them?

Im also hoping some Caliber owners will get rid of their stock rims and go for some really expensive ones, thus selling the old ones for cheap :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Acidbath85 said:
I just ordered my Caliber a couple of weeks ago, i got alot of options which surely bumped up the price. So the one I ordered did not have the machined-face aluminum wheels. It has 17' inch steel wheels with wheel covers. Now I never owned a car with these and kinda freaked out! I am not a fan of wheel covers!! They dont look too good and they end up falling off sometimes. Anybody have any pictures or comments if they've seen one with them?

Im also hoping some Caliber owners will get rid of their stock rims and go for some really expensive ones, thus selling the old ones for cheap :)
You can also use wheels off of a Magnum or Charger as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had the steel wheels and hubcaps on my silver caliber...got charger/300 wheels off ebay for $219. shipping included. Mounted for $58. and with the exception of the tire place not installing my tire sensors....I'm happy with the look and the price. Check out the pics.....

Attachments

·
Banned
400 Posts
Acidbath85 said:

I'll sell ya my 17" aluminum wheels for $400.00:)

·
Registered
911 Posts
I have to say that they wheel covers don't look too bad on the Caliber. I would still fork out the extra $400 for the Aluminum Wheels though if you don't want 2-tone seats (SXT Sport Pkg 24/23E).

If I were you, I'd snag the wheels SteelBlueCali is trying to sell you. Thats a great deal.

·
Registered
911 Posts
camachito said:
Had the steel wheels and hubcaps on my silver caliber...got charger/300 wheels off ebay for $219. shipping included. Mounted for $58. and with the exception of the tire place not installing my tire sensors....I'm happy with the look and the price. Check out the pics.....

They look pretty good! Now its a true mini-magnum! :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
Wasn't there discussion about after market rims voiding the warranty though? I would like different rims as well. I think it has a 5 bolt pattern.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts