Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Oh yes. Now that is what I like to see. Excellent work my friend. The wheels really set it off!

Now I cannot tell if that is an SXT or an R/T. I want to saw SXT because I do not see the AWD badge on the back. However, the one badge that I do see looks to short to be SXT.

A little clarity would be great ;) I am buying an R/T and am trying to get ideas as far as modding goes.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Yeah, that seems to happen a lot these days...damn cars, follow people home..:D

·
Registered
311 Posts
WICKED JESTER said:
Here are a few pics I took today, hope they work.
Looks good. Please give specifics on tint percentages.

...and, would you give us a close-up on one rim for its character?

Tyke

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I didn't see the pics!! Holy freaking hell your Caliber looks amazing!! What rims are those?? :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The rims are Core Racing EVO 10 in gun metal grey. I'll get another pic tomorrow of them. The tint is 35% front sides and the rest is done in limo.

·
Registered
311 Posts
WICKED JESTER said:
The rims are Core Racing EVO 10 in gun metal grey. I'll get another pic tomorrow of them. The tint is 35% front sides and the rest is done in limo.
"LIMO", is that code-word for darker-than-dark??? :D

Tyke

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Sir, I am going to have to confiscate your Dodge Caliber for closer inspection and road tests. There is a high probability that you will not see it again...

:D

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
WICKED JESTER said:
Yes yes, I need springs!!!!! Must lower . sits way to high. Hope there are springs soon :D
I really hope some on is making them now and testing them because I want to see one actually lowered and what the cost will be. I want to know how much more to save so I have the Caliber and the goodies at the sametime!:D

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
The Caliber lowered will look amazing...I will bet money on that..:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice pics!!! Just got mine a week ago and looking for MODS ideas. Sliver RT and getting tinted this weekend.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Looks great! I love it!!!

I plan on tinting my passenger backs and back window in limo. Iowa has goofy laws about tint so I have to becareful how dark for the front windows.

·
Banned
400 Posts
WICKED JESTER said:
Wicked, car looks good dude! What size are the tire & wheels? Also, did you have to buy new tire pressure sensors, or did you just take the ones from the factory wheels?:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts