Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How would these look on a Caliber?

No, I'm not seriously thinking about getting them. They are interesting. They are made out of the same material used for bullet proof glass.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Michael K. said:
How would these look on a Caliber?

No, I'm not seriously thinking about getting them. They are interesting. They are made out of the same material used for bullet proof glass.
Brake cooling may be a problem with those wheels, especially with those Brembo big brake kits. They're probalby more for show.

Medic

·
Registered
644 Posts
caliber has no bling factor... so probably not. the only way to pull it off would be to get 20's or bigger, drop it 3-4 inches and get a big brake kit. theres nothing special to look at behind the wheels of a caliber.

·
Registered
135 Posts
If you used those for anything other than show, tiny hot pieces of brake material that normally come off would likely melt into the plastic, or at the very least discolor it rather quickly. Those wheels must have a ton of flex in them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
which brand is the wheeels?( name and model)
and how much do they cost?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Darren07RT said:
caliber has no bling factor... so probably not. the only way to pull it off would be to get 20's or bigger, drop it 3-4 inches and get a big brake kit. theres nothing special to look at behind the wheels of a caliber.
That exactly what I was going to say. That car has something worth showing off what behind that wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts