·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when can the public buy 1 of these? does anyone have a date? thanks

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Its been asked several, several, several times.
The answer has always been:

It'll be released when its done.
realtune never gives a date when they arent 100% sure. avoids the "wtf, its supposed to be out by now :mecry:"

on a side note, doesnt "It'll be released when its done" remind you of srt's "we cant comment on future products" :rofl:

imo id rather it take longer but works when i get it, rather than be out now but i have to send it back because its acting up. they havent put this much work into this for it not to materialize, so patience and youll be dumping more money into this money pit soon enough :bigthumb:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I got my MS1K last week and it is amazing! I got mine a little early because I am not running aftermarket w/g or injectors.....after driving the car 100 or so miles now I have all the power I will ever need. The car is stupid fast and the throttle is 110% more responsive now. Going 60 mph if I drop to 3rd and punch it the car breaks the tires loose on dry pavement......cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
So about how much will it be. I'm also wondering because i don't know if it's just me being not knowledgeable but I have heard you have to be careful with the upgrade of an ecu because if its to strong for your engine itself than you could crack the block.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
well I got my MS1K last week and it is amazing! I got mine a little early because I am not running aftermarket w/g or injectors.....after driving the car 100 or so miles now I have all the power I will ever need. The car is stupid fast and the throttle is 110% more responsive now. Going 60 mph if I drop to 3rd and punch it the car breaks the tires loose on dry pavement......cheers
so how did you get yours exactly? cause all i have done is intake, and catback so i would love to get in on this. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
what do i need to do to get this? I want my stock boring ass car to have more fun!

Thanks for the hard effort realtune and crew! you guys have done AWESOME things for this community!

·
Registered
462 Posts
MS1k...is it released?

Ok getting crazy. MS1k ordering info here

Google these phrases for answers and a ton of reading.I'm sure Aaron will post up a thread with all the info we need when things ease up a bit for him.He has been answering questions about the flash none stop and there is a ton of info about it if you Google MS1K.

·
Registered
462 Posts
MS1K (Clamped) install, review and notes

MS1K “Combo Round” Testing, Results, Impressions

Google these phrases above for two of the best beta tester reviews I've read about how the MS1K works with different mods.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts