Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will tell you where. I just got back from vacation in Florida and I bet about 1 out of every twenty cars I saw was a Caliber. It has apparently became a very popular rental car. I also saw quite a few Chargers and Avengers.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Re: Where are all the Calibers?

We were in Vegas 2 weeks ago....saw a lot of Caliber rentals there too...along with the new Avenger. I haven't seen any Avengers here @ home yet (in PA).

J

·
Registered
19 Posts

They seem to be getting more popular. In our little town of Glasgow, Kentucky, we only knew of two about a month ago. Now, I see at least 5 different Calibers every week!
I'd say by next year, you'll be seeing alot more of them!

·
Registered
253 Posts

they are just like rabits or neons there all over

·
Registered
246 Posts

Maybe it's time to get everyone on the map! I found one called Dodge Caliber World on Frappr. Just click on the "Add Yourself" icon. You'll figure it out I'm sure. I've edited the thread title a little and made it a Sticky.

EDIT: This is the one superbang found a while back... http://www.frappr.com/caliberownersworldwide

Medic

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
i was in florida for spring break this year (2007) i saw dozens of the new Chrysler Sebrings, tons of them. lots of 300c's pretty much anything classy looking, i also counted, no lie, 5 bentley GT's those start at 250,000, big money in florida!

·
Registered
13 Posts
sunburst orange r/t in cincinnati

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey,

here in Belgium it's still a special car.

Cheers

·
Registered
87 Posts
Walbridge, Ohio Outside Toledo, Ohio

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
My sig says everything except: Cottage Grove, WI (work in, and plan to relocate to Portage, WI within 6-9months)

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Kaneohe, Hawaii
Love the Caliber!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Burlington,Ontario,Canada-southwest corner of Lake Ontario
between Toronto and Hamilton.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts