Dodge Caliber Forums banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Bristol, CT... picking up my new csrt4 in 2 hours... can't wait.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Added myself! Surprised there aren't more people on there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re: Where are all the Calibers?

They seem to be getting more popular. In our little town of Glasgow, Kentucky, we only knew of two about a month ago. Now, I see at least 5 different Calibers every week!
I'd say by next year, you'll be seeing alot more of them!
im from paducah KY...hows glasgow this time of year? lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Elmira, NY - Ever since I bought mine, I see them all over around here, even the R/T's :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Grand Rapids, Michigan here!
Bought mine new on Jul 27. I've put just over 5300 miles on it so far.
I had a hitch put on it to pull a trailer ... it barely does this - that 1.8L is no powerhouse!
I'm getting anywhere from 24.5 mpg while pulling the trailer (it's 4'x8' and weighs about 500-600 pounds empty) up to about 29 mpg on the x-way. I move along pretty fast on the x-way.

The change oil indicator came on at 2480 miles. I had it changed about 500 miles later. It hasn't come back on yet ... I'm curious if it will want me to change the oil every 2500 miles. Yikes.

It hops around pretty good when the tires slip on accleration (slippery roads); I'm wondering how it will do in the snow.

A couple rattles already. One from the rear over bumps like pulling into my driveway, and one from the driver's side dash area when the stereo is pumping out some bass.

-Slo

61 - 77 of 77 Posts