Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to decide btwn. the silver and the sunburst orange. Everything else being equal, which would you choose?

·
Registered
775 Posts
I'm partial toward blue. . .Marine Blue.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I've got black, but if not, I'd be all over the badda bing yellow...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've got black...but if i had to choose again...i'd probaly go black. The black is nice but once you see the black it gets you thinking...but then again i might even go for the black! LOLOL Yeah...i like black...nuff said!

·
Registered
432 Posts
The Silver is easier to keep clean, however, I did not have a choice. The Silver Caliber I bought was the only 5 speed available in Ontario and I did not want to wait for a factory order.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Although blue is my favourite colour, I know I made the right decision with sunburst orange. It just looks sooo different under certain light conditions.
Brilliant. :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Ummmmmmm.............. Maybe Orange????? (Ha!)

Attachments

·
Registered
976 Posts
Once you tint BLACK you never go back!!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sunburst Orange is the way to go......and it helps when your license plates compliment the color :D

Chanda

·
Registered
267 Posts
I thought of black but I've had 3 different black cars and they are awesome until that first rock chip or door ding. At least with some of the other colors (including mine: Silver), those minor irritants don't show up as much. I also have the mirror tint on my windows which really makes the Silver look sharp, as well as the red keyed interior.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Holy crap! You mean calibers actually come in other colours besides black?? Must have run out of black paint at the factory..:)

Hey Harley..do you have a bumper sticker that says "My other car is an A-10"??

1 - 20 of 62 Posts