Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parked across from Old Bag of Nails on State Street. Black on Black.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I work in westeville, but i haven't been to Old Bag for a while.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did it have a couple of green sticker/decals in the back window? If so it passed me as I was turning onto Reed off of Henderson on Saturday.
I got a super quick look at it so I didn't see stickers. I was telling rayjj that it had his wheels though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I work in westeville, but i haven't been to Old Bag for a while.
Where do you work? I think I have seen a black once maybe twice traveling north on state street.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Also spotted just outside c-bus, anyone know who?
I think it was a guy in late 30's-40's.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Where do you work? I think I have seen a black once maybe twice traveling north on state street.
I work at Chase off of brooksedge Blvd

Also spotted just outside c-bus, anyone know who?
I think it was a guy in late 30's-40's.
Where was this taken? It might have been me, but i don't think i look that old.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Where was this taken? It might have been me, but i don't think i look that old.
it was either 270 or i-70 heading toward dayton... I should note that was couple months ago.
I was in my orange csrt at the time if it helps.

·
Registered
417 Posts
it was either 270 or i-70 heading toward dayton... I should note that was couple months ago.
I was in my orange csrt at the time if it helps.
If it was a big black guy then it was probably me. I've been doing a lot of driving so i may have been around there.

·
Registered
663 Posts
If it was a big black guy then it was probably me. I've been doing a lot of driving so i may have been around there.
Nope, definitely a white dude, gave me a thumbs up as he passed me.

It'd be sweet to get a ohio csrt4 meetup together this spring/summer.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yea that be great. The most CSRT I've seen together was during the Gumball 330 last year with me and whodie and someone else.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Yea that be great. The most CSRT I've seen together was during the Gumball 330 last year with me and whodie and someone else.
Let me know when that gumball run is going on this year. I'd love to make it out there.

I'm thinking a day at national trails would be a good central location for everyone, hopefully get the aaron//realtune dudes there too.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sounds good. The Gumball is 6/20 this year. It was a blast year, i can't wait to do it again. I need to find a trustworth co-pilot, to navigate.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Vote on a choice to have the meet??

·
Registered
663 Posts
Vote on a choice to have the meet??
Voting on location i'm guessing?
Sounds good to me, I'll post a poll thread a bit later if you want to throw some possible locations here.

I'm guessing the major ones would be:
-Norwalk raceway
-National Trails
-Kilkare or tri-state raceways

I'd love to get out on a road course sometime if anyone knows if Mid Ohio or Nelson Ledges has any stock days?

:)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Originally Posted by spitsnaugle
Nope, definitely a white dude, gave me a thumbs up as he passed me.

It'd be sweet to get a ohio csrt4 meetup together this spring/summer.

Dont forget the NSRT4 guys. Maybe when the weather breaks, a meet at Quaker Steak & Lube on Polaris. I'll bring My Caliber and if we do it in spring I'll get the NSRT4 out. I'm sure we could get a nice gathering between the 2 groups. Could even invite regular Calibers.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Voting on location i'm guessing?
Sounds good to me, I'll post a poll thread a bit later if you want to throw some possible locations here.

I'm guessing the major ones would be:
-Norwalk raceway
-National Trails
-Kilkare or tri-state raceways

I'd love to get out on a road course sometime if anyone knows if Mid Ohio or Nelson Ledges has any stock days?

:)

I'm more of a road course guy. I checked Mid-Ohio's website and didn't really see any "run what you brung" type events up through April. My guess is we would have to call them up and ask. The only downside to Mid-Ohio is that I'm sure it would be expensive.

In all honesty any kind of meet this spring is definitely something I want to do, regardless of what we actually do.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'd like to get on mid ohio's track, but to do anything fun we'd have to have completed their lapping program or acura HiPro program. If you haven't all you can do is Open Track Time/Limited Speed Lead-Follow. So we wouldn't be allowed to pass each other or go flat out. I nelson ledges has Fun Days where you can go flat out and your allowed to pass on the straights and its cheaper.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts