Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, the SRT team had an impromptu question/answer session a while ago with us. (Please see this thread for reference) We are going to make it a regularly scheduled monthly event. It will be a rotating event between SRTforums.com, 300Cforums.com, and ChargerForums.com, with a possible appearance down the road discussing the much anticipated Dodge Caliber at the CaliberForums.com website as well.

In the mean time, the next chat is scheduled for November 30th, from 6pm to 8pm Eastern Standard Time. We will be creating a special section just for the SRT Engineering team so we can keep it a bit more coordinated then the last time.

Be sure to stop back by to get your questions answered!

·
Registered
49 Posts
PSIJunkie87 said:
I just think its awsome that the engineering team actually takes the time out to talk to us.....awsome awsome awsome!!
ah dude, sweet new avatar! I love that show, sorry about the off topic..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bah, its a quote from the movie "The Running Man" -- and the pictures is a character in that movie. You guys arent movie buffs like me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
ekool said:
Bah, its a quote from the movie "The Running Man" -- and the pictures is a character in that movie. You guys arent movie buffs like me.
I am, im just not that generation...haha :p

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
i want that fkn hood. but that price makes me want to:mecry:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Well everybody get all your questions together and get ready for this Sunday...
:jester: you do realize that was for November 30th, 2005 right?

They were trying to find the oldest thread...please dont expect a chat session this sunday lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts