Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering. Seems quite restrictive to attempt a two-thread forum.

Wouldn't it be better to make sub forums instead of two threads? Otherwise things are going to be bland and difficult to find and post information.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'd just leave this sub-forum here. Once the mods start coming out, you'll have to split performance mods into subsections anyway.

Even a disabling-the-coolant-through-the-throttle-body modification (assuming the Caliber utlizes this for environmental reasons) would be considered a peformance mod, and this section will fill up fast with questions and whatnot. But then someone putting in urethane bushings in their suspension may think that's a performance mod too.

I would actually recommend that as the forum grows, you split the "modifications" forums into Powertrain and Suspension as their own descrite forums.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
holeydonut said:
I would actually recommend that as the forum grows, you split the "modifications" forums into Powertrain and Suspension as their own descrite forums.
Agreed.

After I recover monetarily from my Caliber purchase I'll be doing lots of minor mods:cool: Can't wait.

·
Registered
285 Posts
There should be another forum where owners can keep a log of what they have done to the car, and be able to post pics. Kind of a like a performance logbook. One of the Neon sites I'm on has something like that.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
GOT said:
Just wondering. Seems quite restrictive to attempt a two-thread forum.

Wouldn't it be better to make sub forums instead of two threads? Otherwise things are going to be bland and difficult to find and post information.
You can post a new thread it you felt the need!!!;););):D

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Xtreme Thunder said:
You can post a new thread it you felt the need!!!;););):D
Yeah, I guess when I get enough money to do a mod then I will... heh.:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts