Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dodge has not updated their website for the 2007 MY. It seems Ford and GM have already done their updates. Does anyone know when Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep will update their site?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
LuckyBoy2007 said:
Dodge has not updated their website for the 2007 MY. It seems Ford and GM have already done their updates. Does anyone know when Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep will update their site?
DCX is slow to update things. Its been that way the past few years. Not much you can do but wait. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
who needs to update there site when they are making a killing selling a 15-20k car? theyll get around to it some time.......maybe..........they might, dont hold me to that though...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
boyblu said:
who needs to update there site when they are making a killing selling a 15-20k car? theyll get around to it some time.......maybe..........they might, dont hold me to that though...
Thats the thing though, many of the late availability options are not on the site for the Caliber yet, there are only a few items, but still....:D:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
Thats the thing though, many of the late availability options are not on the site for the Caliber yet, there are only a few items, but still....:D:cool:

yeah i know what youre talking about, i guess thats when you have to hope you have a good dealer that can really hook you up and help you out
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
boyblu said:
yeah i know what youre talking about, i guess thats when you have to hope you have a good dealer that can really hook you up and help you out
I am lucky enough to have one of those!:)

Their site really needs to be updated though!:cool::D
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top