Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. I have had my car for a few weeks now and have watched this forum with some amusement. Why the big fuss? Last time i checked it was just a basic car. Nothing out of the ordinary, in fact it is basically a station wagon for those in denial.

Yet, most of the posters here seem to think that it is more than basic transportation for the masses. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

·
Registered
414 Posts
ewitz said:
Ok. I have had my car for a few weeks now and have watched this forum with some amusement. Why the big fuss? Last time i checked it was just a basic car. Nothing out of the ordinary, in fact it is basically a station wagon for those in denial.

Yet, most of the posters here seem to think that it is more than basic transportation for the masses. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?
The joy, the rapture....etc.

So you don't love your new car, we do. The question you need to ask now is, why don't I love my Caliber as much as the rest of the people do? What is wrong with me?

It is called fun, everyone here seems to be having fun (that is the important part of life). Enjoy your new car, if you don't want to have fun here, then don't.

I have my doubts that you own one, I have seen no pictures to prove otherwise, plus your lack of enthusiasm, it all points to someone who drives a Buick. ;)

·
Banned
400 Posts
ewitz said:

Yea, dude... don't come up in here spoiling our fun! We are hard working folks in here, and certainly don't need some SCRUB like yourself spoiling the little fun we have. Watch what you say here about the Caliber, I've been nice in my response.... others might not be!:mad:

·
Banned
400 Posts
mr_badda_bing said:
The joy, the rapture....etc.

So you don't love your new car, we do. The question you need to ask now is, why don't I love my Caliber as much as the rest of the people do? What is wrong with me?

It is called fun, everyone here seems to be having fun (that is the important part of life). Enjoy your new car, if you don't want to have fun here, then don't.

I have my doubts that you own one, I have seen no pictures to prove otherwise, plus your lack of enthusiasm, it all points to someone who drives a Buick. ;)
Couldn't have said it better myself Mr badda! With a name like "ewitz", I bet my Caliber he doesn't own one..:D

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"I have my doubts that you own one, I have seen no pictures to prove otherwise, plus your lack of enthusiasm, it all points to someone who drives a Buick. "

Is there a specific picture or angle that you would like to quell your doubts. Anyone can post a picture, at least make it challenging. I will give the car some praise, I can fit my bike in the back without having to take the front wheel off. Makes it handy to get to races.

·
Registered
414 Posts
ewitz said:
"I have my doubts that you own one, I have seen no pictures to prove otherwise, plus your lack of enthusiasm, it all points to someone who drives a Buick. "

Is there a specific picture or angle that you would like to quell your doubts. Anyone can post a picture, at least make it challenging. I will give the car some praise, I can fit my bike in the back without having to take the front wheel off. Makes it handy to get to races.
Take one where you are on your bike balancing on the front wheel holding a sign that says "I am wrong, I love my Caliber like I love a ham sammich with mayo and pickles with a side of chips."

Unitl I see that, I will never believe you have a Caliber. You will always be "that guy who drives a Buick"

·
Registered
86 Posts
ewitz said:
I will give the car some praise, I can fit my bike in the back without having to take the front wheel off. Makes it handy to get to races.
Troll alert!!
This guy owns a Caliber like I'm ugly :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Well the fuss from me is because it is just such a unique and cool car and I am so excited because I have never had a brand new car before. And Dodge has made it possible to own a cool car on a low budget. I'm just trying to have fun. I just like looking forward to something different and fun. :D

Sorry you are such a stick in the mud!! :p

·
Registered
86 Posts
He's gone, as expected. Guess you have to deal with this kind
of thing when people are jealous, drive another brand, etc.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FlyingTurd said:
He's gone, as expected. Guess you have to deal with this kind
of thing when people are jealous, drive another brand, etc.
Not gone. I will post a pic if of Steel Blue Caliber when I get back from my bike ride. Didn't think that people would doubt me even owning the car because I do not buy into this unexpected fervour about a station wagon.

·
Banned
400 Posts
ewitz said:
Not gone. I will post a pic if of Steel Blue Caliber when I get back from my bike ride. Didn't think that people would doubt me even owning the car because I do not buy into this unexpected fervour about a station wagon.
Do me favor, don't take a pic! Just keep moving, and don't come back here with your less than enthusiastic attitude. :cool: This thread is worthless, moderators where are you's? Close this thread!

·
Registered
86 Posts
ewitz said:
Not gone. I will post a pic if of Steel Blue Caliber when I get back from my bike ride.
I, for one, am giddy with anticipation!
And if you do have a Caliber,I apologize for doubting that, but I do not apologize for
your trolling attitude. We're here (this forum) to enjoy our cars and anyone with a
negative vibe, no matter how small, is gonna get shit for it. Try to perk up!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.