Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Im from Puerto Rico and Im consern about ur waiting time for a caliber. Today I was on a dodge dealer in my town and they are like 10 calibers SXT, 5 SE and 3 R/T. All SE with 2.0 w/o pwr options, SXT with all pw, 17 allow wheels and the R/T wih 2.4 w/o sun roof.

In USA dealer dont have any caiber in the showroom?

·
Registered
20 Posts
pablo21pr said:
the R/T have stick
As in a manual 5-speed or an autostick?

The autostick just "simulates" gear ratios as far as I know. Not my cup of tea (... or bottle of beer :D ).

·
Registered
62 Posts
pablo21pr said:
In USA dealer dont have any caiber in the showroom?
I think most of the dealers have gotten their initial orders, but they've been selling them pretty quickly. It will probably be a few weeks (maybe a few months) at least before the dealers start having a lot of inventory on hand.

The dealers I spoke with are not ordering a lot of them until they see what interest is like, as they sell the cars, and have other interested customers they order more, but they haven't been ordering a lot of extras yet.

·
Registered
197 Posts
The dealers here had all their first ones sold to rental companies. (poor, poor calibers :( ) I was lucky that one of the first ones coming in is just what I want. I didnt want to wait till mid june to get mine. They have none on their lot for sale though. Another dealer has 2, a SE and an RT, but that was this past weekend. They could be gone now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts