Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would show off my Wife's new Caliber. We went with the strips to give it a similar look to the Viper... Let me know what you think...

100_2180.jpg

100_2178.jpg

100_2182.jpg

·
Registered
377 Posts
I like the stripes on the Caliber. It has some nice defining lines.

Very eye catching.

·
Registered
256 Posts
That looks awesome. I was wondering what it would look like. Paint or stickers?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
it looks very nice ,can i ask you a queston ??? How much does something like this cost ,and where do you go to do something like this??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The stripes are vinyl (color is a metal flake pewter). It took the guy who installed it one day. I had it done at a graphics shop called The Stripe Shop. They charged me a little over $300 and it is a complete wrap from front to back. I would just pull up the yellow pages and do a search for automotive customizing or automotive accessories and look in your local area.

My wife loves her car. The only thing that it doesn't have that she wanted was the soundgate. It has the 2.0, auto, sunroof, drivers gauge package (convenience group I think it is). We had the windows tinted, which made a huge difference. Then the stripes done. Next on the list is seatcovers by Wet Okole (waterproof neoprene). Then possibly a new grille, if anyone happens to know a good place to look for a grille I would appreciate the info.

·
Registered
267 Posts
That gives me an idea.. maybe I'll put black stripes on my Silver R/T when(ever) it shows up..hmmmm.... that does give it a very sporty and unique look, even for an already sporty and unique vehicle.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Istby said:
Let me know what you think...
That is awesome! Looks like a good job too.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I dont like black coloured cars at all and the black caliber isn't nice...just my own feelings you understand.

But yours Istby with the megga trendy stripes makes one hell of a difference, so much so that I think you have the best looking black caliber ever.

Well done great job it suits it very well, money well spent for that custom look that is not over the top and makes cali look real smart !

·
Registered
140 Posts
loving it, in the market for a black cali, personally my wife and i like it the best, the stripes are a nice attention grabber, worth the money in my opinion

·
Registered
644 Posts
looks pretty good... diggen the stripes..

·
Registered
15 Posts
I like it too, very cool!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts