Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well as some of you already know and some of you are about to find out, I have the ability to check orderstatus via the net. Before you ask it is a DCx employee site and you need a user name and pass to enter and I can't give it to you or I will lose my job. Out of the 15 peole that have pm'ed me so far i was able to give 13 of them info and they said it was more info then they had seen anywhere else, on the other hand if your order is recent, I may have no info at all. To see a preview of what I give look at post #106 here http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=747&page=11. I assume I will get a lot more, and I don't mind checking, I also LOVE to get the thankyous, just do me a favor, I provide this service and only ask one thing, if you want to thank me before, after or both, find this thread and and a thankyou to it. Keeping this thread going will let newcomers know about it, and keep my PMs below limit :D , don't want to get the admin wondering how I fill up 4 times a week. Oh and one more thing (sorry I guess I'll ask for two things.) I need you all to use a wish of some sort (shooting star, when the time on the clock is all the same number ect...) one me finding a yellow SXT with a music gate before my Orange sxt comes in. It has to be within 100mi of my local dealer (yorkville, NY or boonville, NY) for me to get my employee discount.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I sent you a PM about my order...

Where are you from ? I can do some searchin.. :)

Hope everything works out in the end. Im sure helping people might have a good effect on you finding the car..

·
Registered
911 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I stare at that car on ebay at least 10min a day. Its the exact car I want. I am not picky. All I ask is to get yellow with a music gate, the car doesn't even have to have wheeles...

·
Registered
911 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks - Awesome job on getting back to me.

My car shows D1 status with a date scheduled. Does that date mean that is the date when it changed from D to D1 status or is that the date that DCX is actually scheduled to manufacture the car? in my case it said 6/14.

Thanks again Playboy42....AWESOME help.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks also from me. Definitely true about getting more info than either cust. service or the dealer.

I wonder about that date as well as mine was also 6/14 D1 Scheduled build.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm guessing it is just the date the info was acquired.... cause I got the same date.. anyways.. thanks Playboy42.....GrEaT!! help!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
orangecalibersxt said:
According to the website, Burdick Dodge in Cicero has a Yellow SXT. It has gray seats with a few options (no MusicGate). Link is below. I know this is more than 100 Miles away, but in Fredonia (Farrell CJD), there is a Caliber SXT Sport in Solar Yellow.

You work at Carbone Dodge? Just curious if you really have a Red Caliber SXT Sport?

http://www.fivestardealers.com/rogerburdick/Dodge/en_us/fivestarsite?adid=u&pid=u&bid=&rid=u
I wouldn't recommend buying a car from these people. That car has been on the lot
for a few weeks. Reason? They added an enviro package AND they wont sell the car
until they get another similarly equipped. Also, to get your name on the waiting list...
$500 deposit. Higher deposits go to the top of the list. Avoid at all costs.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks for the report. :) It says I should expect my car around June 25th. :)
---------------------------------------------
Order Number (VON):
Sold Order:
Yes
Vehicle Status

Current Location:
N/A
Bay Information:

Build Code:
Scheduled for Build (D1), 06/01/2006
Dealer Delivery
ETA:
No ETA Available
*ETA is an estimated date for delivery, not a promise
or guarantee. Actual delivery may vary.

Vehicle Distribution Information

Origin Assembly Plant:
Belvidere Assembly, IL
Origin Shipping Location:
Belvidere Assembly, IL
Distribution Center:
DC-Ohio Drls, OH

Vehicle Description

Make:
Dodge
Model:
Caliber Sxt
Color:
Inferno Red Crystal Pearl Coat
Dealer Information

Dealer Code:
Address:
Cronin Dodge, Inc

6475 Glenway Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45211

Vehicle Movement Information

Route Movements
Event DateLocation
Current

Scheduled for Build (D1) 06/01/2006 06:51 AM CDTBelvidere Assembly, IL
Future

Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06/25/2006 11:01 PM CDTCronin Dodge, Inc
Cincinnati, OH

--------------------------------------------
Just a quick note. My car was scheduled to be build June 1st, but wasn't actually built until June 13th and 14th. Maybe some of you can gauge yours off of that. Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks PlayBoy!!!

Vehicle Movement Information

Route Movements
Event DateLocation
Current

Scheduled for Build (D1) 06/08/2006 06:42 AM CDTBelvidere Assembly, IL
Future

Loaded On Railcar 06/21/2006 09:00 AM CDTBelvidere Assembly, IL
Railcar - Interchanged 06/23/2006 04:00 PM CDTChicago, IL
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 06/29/2006 11:00 PM CDTWinnipeg, MB
Unloaded From Railcar 06/30/2006 11:00 AM CDTWinnipeg, MB
Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 07/10/2006 12:01 AM CDTEastern Chrysler Plymouth Inc.
Winnipeg, MB

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey playboy....do you know why it would be 4 weeks into it and there is no information based on the VON I gave you? Now I'm worried.....

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
spkeehan said:
hey playboy....do you know why it would be 4 weeks into it and there is no information based on the VON I gave you? Now I'm worried.....
Well the way I pull information, or a dealer would goes somthing like this...

A normal car takes 4-6 weeks to get to from order to someones dealership. Once the car starts to get built it gets issued a VIN, untill that point there is no info, and the car is still in the 4-6 week point. Now with the caliber it has been another story. People are looking at a 1 1\2 month wait for a VIN, which meants its 4-6 weeks from that point, so now you are talking a 3mo wait, (12-16 weeks). I have only been doing this for a week, and I have yet to see a car I am tracking get delivered, so I don't know how accurate the info I get is, but that is my take on it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey playboy....thanks a million for the update! It is great to finally hear something on my order. You are a great asset to the forum! Have a great weekend!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Playboy

Thanks for taking the time to check, great to get a straight answer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to check this out for me. It is unfortunate that after nearly two months I still can't find out anything. Earlybird

1 - 20 of 162 Posts