Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YAY! Now we can discuss the annual Polar Bear Hunt in Toronto!

·
Registered
114 Posts
You'll be happy to know that it is Sunny and 20' C. in Vancouver. I've seen people post about "snow tires"...what are these "snow tires" you speak of? I've never heard of such a ridiculous thing...a scam if you ask this vancouverite! LOL

·
Registered
728 Posts
High-Calibur Driver said:
You'll be happy to know that it is Sunny and 20' C. in Vancouver. I've seen people post about "snow tires"...what are these "snow tires" you speak of? I've never heard of such a ridiculous thing...a scam if you ask this vancouverite! LOL
DAMN YOU VANCOUVER!

I'm in the southern-most major city in Canada (windsor ontario) and it's snowing right now.

:mad:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Snow....i think i saw that on the discovery channel once....my grandmother tells me stories about it...does snow hurt? LOLOLOL...i'm teasin'...we usually get one, maybe two snowfalls a year in the city....the local mountains get pounded on all winter so we have 3 good snowboard mountains 30minutes from the city....not to mention Whistler 2hrs away...Mt Baker 2hrs away and also Sun peaks, Silverstar and Big White 4hrs away...if you are a snow rider and you don't live in Vancouver....take a long look around and get the F*ck out while you can and head west! I love winter here...it's like fall everywhere else!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yeah, this sucks. I still have to cut my lawn. Just have to be careful not to weed-eat any flowers... Planning on a good mountain bike ride this weekend.

·
Registered
246 Posts
kdogg said:
Yeah, this sucks. I still have to cut my lawn. Just have to be careful not to weed-eat any flowers... Planning on a good mountain bike ride this weekend.
Yup, I used to live there too. How 'bout roses in Jan eh!

Medic

·
Registered
256 Posts
Medic said:
Yup, I used to live there too. How 'bout roses in Jan eh!

Medic
Those cherry blossoms in February are nasty. Looks like a blizzard. (So I'm told...):D

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Man it hurts to hear about snow so early:eek: I'm not looking forward to it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Got home from work, mowed the lawn, and washed the car. Then I see theses posts talkin about something called "snow"?? Gotta check that out on Wikipedia..

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey you guys in BC forgot to mention it rains 8 months a year there! Yeah yeah, I know the old "you don't shovel rain".:)

Medic

·
Registered
65 Posts
I can't remember the last time it rained for more than two days...must be the global warming thing.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Yeah, you B.C'rs wont be laughing when a tidal wave takes you out... :D

Then you'll WISH all you had to worry about was a blizzard in October. :cool:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Sorry to cut in on the Canada section, but I've been waiting for this Canadian cold front to hit, and it's finally here!!! Tomorrow our high is only going to be 78!!!BRRRR!!!:p Of course it will be cloudy with some rain, but I just wanted to thank you for the brief relief from the heat. Humidity still sucks. Next week they're saying we'll be back into the 90's. Enjoy your snow.
Fitz

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's starting to get chilly at night...i love this time of year..cold, dark mornings, 6 hour long rush hours, and the sweet smell of hockey season in the air! it's a catch 22. But i leave for the Mayan Riviera in Mexico on Saturday so i've got one last gasp of summer left in me! Last i checked it was sunny sunny and 32' C. The best part is the kid stays behind:) ...unfortunately the Caliber stays too:( Just kiddin...i'll miss them both in no specific order!LOL

·
Registered
976 Posts
Fitz said:
Sorry to cut in on the Canada section, but I've been waiting for this Canadian cold front to hit, and it's finally here!!! Tomorrow our high is only going to be 78!!!BRRRR!!!:p Of course it will be cloudy with some rain, but I just wanted to thank you for the brief relief from the heat. Humidity still sucks. Next week they're saying we'll be back into the 90's. Enjoy your snow.
Fitz
Sorry Fitz but that's a Buffalo cold front your getting now,check the news
as of today they got over a foot of snow yesterday and I am contemplating
raking up the leaves today LOL.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts