Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't see this posted/noticed yet. I went to check out the "updated" Dodge website for the Caliber. I went to Build & Price & found a big woops made by Dodge. Should be easy to find, do you see it or is it too obvious to find? :)

J

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Or equip your own 2006 caliber!!! I found it I found it!!! Now do I get a cookie or anything???

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
didn't think that would take long....& hope I did't repeat post it.

Since this is the internet, you get a virtual cookie. Was it good?

J

·
Registered
171 Posts
jmettee said:
didn't think that would take long....& hope I did't repeat post it.

Since this is the internet, you get a virtual cookie. Was it good?

J
OK ok you can just paypal me the money! It was a $100 right, if you dont have paypal just pm and I will tell you how to set up an account!!! :)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
the images of the cars are all sorts of screwed up as well.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Karianne said:
I saw that too. however look at the new base prices!!!!!:eek: how do you go from 13,995 on and SE to 16???
Read the fine print. Those were "as shown" prices, not the base prices. Although, I think the base prices did go up.

·
Registered
447 Posts
The R/T is missing all of it's extra shiney plastic as well as having the wrong wheels on it. Wow they really botched that up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Karianne said:
I saw that too. however look at the new base prices!!!!!:eek: how do you go from 13,995 on and SE to 16???
I dont think those are the base prices...it calls them "popular", so that probably means they have additional packages on them, which do cost more....

though after looking at the dodge.ca wesbite it does look like the base prices did go up...

·
Registered
89 Posts
The website is screwed up completely. On the "main" Dodge page it gives a base price for the SE is 13,985 but when you go to configure (BUILD/PRICE) the SE base price is 14,285. That reflects the increase in price that occurred sometime during September.

·
Registered
371 Posts
LuckyBoy2007 said:
The website is screwed up completely. On the "main" Dodge page it gives a base price for the SE is 13,985 but when you go to configure (BUILD/PRICE) the SE base price is 14,285. That reflects the increase in price that occurred sometime during September.
On the NASCAR sighting thread, I had posted that during the Binky commercial the base price had changed for the SE from $13, some odd thousand to $14, some odd thousand. 14,285 I guess. As I predicted when I bought my Caliber in late April early May, the price was gonna go up when Dodge figured out they had a winner on their hands! Who can blame them for that? At least us early buyers had enough sense to get one while the price was a bit lower.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts