Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ordered on April 23rd (Dealer Allocation)

SXT Sport (24E)
Sunburst Orange with orange inserts
2.0 w/ CVT
Sunroof
6 CD Player
Heated Seats
Musicgate
Cruise Control
Security group
Conv. group
Fog Lamps
17" Alum Wheels

Car was loaded onto UP Auto carrier in Chicago this morning..... Should arrive in Calgary on June 20th. Being a CP Rail employee, I will be watching the train all the way making sure the Rail Traffic Controller gives the train nothing but green signals accross the line..........:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrads and good luck with those green signals

·
Registered
901 Posts
congrats!!! it's on its way!!
(have your camera ready for it, cuz you know the drill!! :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Ok, I got something for you, how about some pictures of it on the way? LOL

Now that would be cool, to see it on the train, and being unloaded. I bet you could get some co-workers to do that for you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Harley said:
Hey Brandon, I got a photo of it on the way:
HAAAA...... !!!! That's funny....

I just may be able to get a shot of CPR Train #199 (Expidiated train service Chicago to Calgary) when it arrives in Calgary. With car # TTGX 253040 I will know exaclty were it is in the train.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Harley said:
Oops - they just encountered a "little problem" :eek: .

Just a small, miniscule, tiny concern;) .

Nothing to worry about:rolleyes: :
:eek: Now that is not even remotley funny............. covering ears and closing eyes........ think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts.......

·
Registered
689 Posts
BP_Brandon said:
:eek: Now that is not even remotley funny............. covering ears and closing eyes........ think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts.......
Don't worry, Bondo will fix it right up. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CP Train 199-18 just crossed into Canada @ Portal North Dakota 1624 Hrs CST. ETA to Calgary is presently 1530 Hrs MST tommorow afternoon......

Getting closer........

SXT Sport (24E)
2.0 w/ CVT
Sunroof
6 CD Player
Heated Seats
Musicgate
Cruise Control
Security group
Conv. group
Fog Lamps
17" Alum Wheels

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The car finally arrived at the dealer on Tuesday. I will be picking it up on Thursday... can't wait. When I first ordered the car (April 26th or so dealer allocation) I also submitted a "Freinds of the Fleet" discount number. After reading on this forum on the Caliber being removed from the list. I was a little worried they may not honour it after two months. Anyhow they did plus gave me a 1% rebate for the upcoming GST reduction. So, the final price I paid for the below car in Canadian funds was $21,600.00 + taxes. Pretty good deal for the amount of vehicle I am getting. The dealership manager said if I wanted I could probably turn right around and sell it for $1,500 above MRSP. I said "NO", plus I think this would be breaking the rules with the "Freinds of the Fleet" program.

I will post pics when I can........

SXT Sport (24E)
2.0 w/ CVT
Sunroof
6 CD Player
Heated Seats
Musicgate
Cruise Control
Security group
Conv. group
Fog Lamps