Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright It took alot for me to actually go out of my way from running errands to post this! Now I am greatly offended by this site: http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=2108

Anyone can accept constructive critisism but this is just absurd. I mean come on, Caliber looking like an AZTEK!? These people have lost their minds. And saying girls dont like the Caliber... pshh, I'll drive by a club and have my musicgate blowing away and watch how many girls would turn heads. Even at work I get compliments from employees. They will see me driving by or going into my car and be like WOW! great car!

Anyway, aside from the point. I am not dissapointed because I signed it away and OWN it. But I have been driving this car for about 2-3 months and LOVE everything about it. Even if my arm hits the door lock, lol. I work around it~! But these things are not even true and these people are definetly from the outside looking in.

I love my caliber and we should should all start a war between that thread!

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=2108
Get 'em boys!!!! hahaaa

·
Registered
198 Posts
Re: Wow I just can't take it anymore! I'm no longer reading these "REVIEWS".

Who cares. My WIFE (yes, a girl) likes her Caliber, and that's all I care about.

Life's too short to worry about what others think.

:)

·
Registered
246 Posts

They're just opinions. Nothing to worry about at all.:)

Medic

·
Registered
414 Posts

I bought the Caliber because of the price, styling and the fact that WE LIKED THE CAR. Not because some frustrated rally driver decided it was not a power house. I am very pleased with the acceleration, fit and finish.

I had to LOL at the one comment about hard plastic that looks soft. Yeah thats a high sell point to me.

Dealer: The dash is hard plastic, but it looks soft.
me: I'LL TAKE IT!!!!!

Seems funny that the Caliber is always said to be sub par. Go to a lot and try and buy one. hmmmm, none to be found. Now go and see how many Mazda 3 and VW Golfs there are. Seems to be a few on hand, same with the HHR, I have seen quite a few on used lots already, wonder why?

·
Registered
168 Posts

For the record, the reviewer on that site never claimed that the Caliber looks like an Aztek. It was one of the members of the peanut gallery that made that claim.

·
Registered
190 Posts

girls love my car. i have quite a few female friends and co-workers and i've been told it's a "hot car" countless times. i like that, and also the fact that it's not looked at as a "chick car" as well by the guys, they all have respect for it because of the bold styling and cool features.

·
Registered
29 Posts

there will always be crtics.... no matter how great the product / how good the movie was / how hot that girl was / how amazing the car is.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

Airik said:
there will always be crtics.... no matter how great the product / how good the movie was / how hot that girl was / how amazing the car is.
:p Sounds so poetic,i realy could car less What those reviewers thinks about my beloved ,sweet,cool looking,amazing,but NOT GUTE Caliber,I think i'am in Love:D ,Cheers Thomas

PS: even my eight year old son loves the car so much that he is gives him a hug :eek: .I Thinks its the new dodge Virus:D ,Cheers Thomas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts