Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to wedge my RoadyXT in between the center console and the dash below the shifter. I'd like to line the edges of the radio with something to prevent damage to the car. Perhaps, some sort of rubber stripping with adhesive on one side. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
O'Reily said:
I've decided to wedge my RoadyXT in between the center console and the dash below the shifter. I'd like to line the edges of the radio with something to prevent damage to the car. Perhaps, some sort of rubber stripping with adhesive on one side. Any suggestions?
I highly recomed use the otherwise useless cubby next to the drivers door. That's where I have my Roady. Fits great. Just need to finish with the wired installed stuff I bought and cut a couple small holes in the back of the cubby to route cables.

·
Registered
101 Posts
O'Reily said:
Home Depot or any home improvement store should carry several different sizes of foam weatherstripping with adhesive on one side.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts