Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, one day short of 5 months after I ordered my R/T AWD, I took delivery, and so far it was worth the entire wait! So far (about 130 miles on the ODO) I have not noticed any of the usual glitches. I'm taking a road trip this weekend from my home in northern ID to MT (about 350 miles), to visit and show the car off to family and old friends, and put some good break-in miles on it. Plus there's a possibility I might encounter some snow or other inclement weather (cross yer fingers lol). I'll keep you posted on how it went.

Here's some pics I took this afternoon with my camera phone. It has been raining so the sky is dark and the car is already dirty, but I wasn't going to announce my new arrival without pics :)

By the way, that's my 11 yr old daughter modeling the car for me hehe.

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
RadioDude,

Congratulations. Glad you are digging your car. Have fun showing it off. My friends and family are envious. My friend tried to get her hubby to buy one he was like I can't get all the cool stuff Mia has! I feel that about the R/T folks a bit! Enjoy

·
Registered
198 Posts
Dude, where's all the Kasey stickers?? LOL. j/k.
Enjoy your new ride. I still feel the way I did when I first got mine. It's been 4 months now and 3800 miles. :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
BethCaliber said:
Dude, where's all the Kasey stickers?? LOL. j/k.
Enjoy your new ride. I still feel the way I did when I first got mine. It's been 4 months now and 3800 miles. :)
I still need to take my Kasey Kahne license plate frame off of my Rodeo, and I'm sure I'll find a nice place to put a Nubmer 9 logo somewhere on the car. I'm also going to get the Ram logo on the back window when I get them tinted soon.

And, yep, when its time to go tailgating, I'm gonna let the speakers hang low... CALIBER COMMANDO! haha:cool:

By the way: I've been getting the "Caliber wave" everywhere I go from other owners

·
Registered
614 Posts
Nice R/T! You've endured all the forum chatter and fact finding and now the payoff:) Enjoy the sweet ride:D

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TechMan said:
Nice R/T! You've endured all the forum chatter and fact finding and now the payoff:) Enjoy the sweet ride:D
Absolutely! Been a part of this forum since before I ordered it, and I've learned alot from everyone, including knowing it was going to take awhile and all the things people have encountered. So far (750 on the odometer now) nothing at all unusual, 25 mpg on the first tank of gas, and a slight but not unusual tick from the muffler area after i shut it down after driving thru some mud puddles, but that's to be expected. And it lasts only a few mins.

Oh and a few more envious friends :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts