Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I saw that yellow too - I almost cancelled my order of the Burnt Pumpkin... lol! But in the end I liked the orange more... :D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Steve Desjardins said:
Why do you guys order?? I have well over 10 Calibers in stock.
My dealer only had one on the lot. It was a white SXT, my wife will never drive a white car. So we had to order. The joys of living in rural Idaho!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Raz said:
I saw that yellow too - I almost cancelled my order of the Burnt Pumpkin... lol! But in the end I liked the orange more... :D
I almost changed my order from Sunburst Orange to Solar Yellow when I saw it in person also (I posted some pix of the yellow under "I saw one in Canada" thread). But I decided I like the orange better...after looking at pix of both for about an hour.

Steve...
I ordered because I couldn't find the options with the colour I wanted all in one car. You get what you want if you order it. I should be getting mine any day now:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
I ordered because I'm pretty picky in what I wanted... lol. The local dealership couldn't get one, so I ended up going to Hamilton. Plus, I wasn't a member of this forum yet, so I didn't know of the vast resources available! Oh, Steve - when you get info about the SRT-4 Caliber, let me know, I'm interested in getting one of those too... private message me or email me if you get a chance.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Steve Desjardins said:
Why do you guys order?? I have well over 10 Calibers in stock.
As of 9:29AM Thurs I see 7 on your website.Odd thing I noticed, is that on most dealers websites when I click on the window sticker button, there is not one available..........:confused:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am seriously thinking of getting a yellow FW R/T when they are available. I already talked to a custom shop locally and they said they could design a black stripe to put on the hood like the yellow Charger Daytona R/T's and I may have a Rumble Bee decal put on too.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
skoprowski said:
I am seriously thinking of getting a yellow FW R/T when they are available. I already talked to a custom shop locally and they said they could design a black stripe to put on the hood like the yellow Charger Daytona R/T's and I may have a Rumble Bee decal put on too.
LOL If you DO get that done I would like to see, sounds pretty interesting and wonder how it would look....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey Sko,

That would be cool...make sure to post pics when you do er!

I will second the frustration about not being able to see window stickers on the dealer inventory search!

·
Registered
901 Posts
skoprowski said:
wooo! those stripes would be sweeeet!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
skoprowski said:

My husband who drives a yellow RumbleBee (actually I am driving it until my Caliber comes in) wanted me to get the yellow when we saw it. That was also his idea...to get a RumbleBee sticker for it. That is just way too much yellow in the driveway, and I didn't like the yellow seat inserts.

I plan on doing some sort of graphics myself for my Sunburst Orange SXT.:cool:

Post pix if you do up your yellow one!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts