Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhh, if only money were no object!:cool:

I'm sure there are a lot of things we would like to do to our Calibers. What are your big plans for yours? Here are some of the things I would like to do over time....

1. Receiver hitch. I definitely need a way to haul my ATV around. If my Caliber doesn't have the power to do it, I may have to save up for a used truck. I'd really like to talk to someone who has hauled something similar with their Caliber before I invest in this.

2. Dual exhaust. These cars look so much better with it, I just wish it wasn't so expensive. Also, I think it would look a lot better if it exited higher through some cutouts in the rear bumper instead of below it.

3. SRT 4 clone. I really like the look of the front clip on the SRT4, especially the large grille. I would love to swap out those pieces once they become readily available. I could do without the hood scoops, but I know that front grille is not compatible with the standard hood. Only bad thing is my car would be all show, no go!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I don't have major plans. I ordered the wether tech vent visors and will put them on after the tint, next week. Other than that all I really want is the fog lights for now. We'll see what else becomes available down the road.

·
Registered
267 Posts
My first order of business is tinting my windows, get the window vent visors and maybe a few more R/T emblems to place in strategic places. I that's thats all the major stuff I'll do for awhile.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
RadioDude said:
My first order of business is tinting my windows, get the window vent visors and maybe a few more R/T emblems to place in strategic places. I that's thats all the major stuff I'll do for awhile.
And here I thought it would be to actually get your caliber.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
jguerra3235 said:
My dream would be to pay it off. Get rid of this car payment.
I hear that!

*Leather steering wheel.
*Mopar dual exhast.
*Mopar headers.
*Bigger spoiler.
*Window tint.
*SRT hood for the normal Caliber (I'm hoping an after market Co will make it)
*Rear disk brakes.
*Charger 18 wheels.
*Body colored door handles (like what the SRT mules have).
*I did want the folding mirrors, but I'm waiting to see what happens with the Compass.

Will I actually get any of this stuff installed before I trade it or hand it down to my son? Who knows:p

·
Registered
775 Posts
If you can call them major, they will all happen within the next 12 months.

In no praticular order;
1-Window tint
2-Aftermarket wheels
3-Neoprene seat covers (custom fit for the Caliber)
4-Vent visors
5-Front and rear mud flaps
6-Aftermarket fog lights
7-Cargo/Pet cage (just need to pick one up for a few Euros)

·
Registered
87 Posts
well if money wasnt a problem. im thinking hemi, rear wheel drive, custom paint, air ride suspension..........i want it all!!!!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
more video screens than lug nuts!!!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
If money were no object, what the hell would I be doing driving a Caliber?? Viper or Ram SRT-10 with a Henessy twin turbo on it. Or if I had to use the Caliber, I'm sure someone could find a way to shoe horn in a V-10, T-56 6-speed, and RWD like they did on the PT cruisers. Tub the rear for some Viper wheels and matching rims on front narrowed to fit. With all the same ammenities I already have like A/C, cruise control, and power everyting. Can you say sleeper.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
As for realistic. Going to so something fun with the wheels. Pics will come when completed. Weather tech vent visors, custom rear cargo mat, and that's about it. Maybe when my kids get older a DVD/GPS tracking entertainment system, or whatever the new craze in digital in car video is as long as it's affordable.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've got a few plans for mine, but no big cosmetic changes for me. I'm a basic gal. I'm hoping to get Speed Control put in before Christmas, but I could stand to wait until after New Year's. I really need to get the Cargo Carpet/Mat because I'm using a blanket back there right now. I'd like to get the navigational system installed at some point, but I may not do that for quite awhile. I'd also like to get pinstripes put on it; I saw a Magnum with pinstripes and on both of the front doors there was a ram's head placed in the pinstripe. It looked really sharp. Oh, and I really really am thinking about getting a sunroof at some point, but that one's really far off. Paying it off early would be nice, too, but I'm definitely not going to get my hopes up. That's about it for me; I'm really happy with the way the Caliber looks, though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking at tinting the windows and mud flaps. Wish it has more get up and go off the line.

I need to get cruise and auto start installed.. where can I go to price these without having to go to Dealer. Like to do it myself if possible.

I wouldn't recommend a hitch for the Cali. It is good about passenger weight, but pulling off the rear part of frame is different. CVT isn't old enough to start pulling weight with it..

Grab life by the horns..
RWE

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm definately going to get some tinting at some point
sunroof deflector
weathertech visors
chrome gas cover
some chrome A pillar covers
maybe the chrome body molding
REC gps radio
UConnect
maybe the backup sensors
thinking about chrome wheels, but I don't want to lose my TPMS
auto start too at some point
lastly a mat and cover for the trunk area
also, mud flaps .. and I really want to get a paint job! I like the white, but I really really want a shiny, dark metallic blue

I know it's gonna cost me, but it's not like I plan to do it all right now ... just eventually

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nothing major. Tint, chrome fuel door, maybe some more o' dem R/T emblems for the sides...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just ordered my chrome fuel door. Weather techs next, then the cargo mat, and finally the sun roof deflector. That should do it for me.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I would like
new rims
front air deflector
ground effects kit
lowered a few inches

1 - 20 of 21 Posts